Dec 24, 2007 Travelers Aid International Volunteer group assists stranded travelers.
What does TAI stand for?
TAI stands for Travelers Aid International
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAI
We have 166 other meanings of TAI in our Acronym Attic
- Topolino Autoclub Italia (Italian: Mickey Automobile Italy; car club; est. 1976)
- Toshiba America, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Total Active Inventory
- Total Aircraft Inventory
- Tracking Area Identity (wireless communications)
- Trade Associates, Inc.
- Traditional Arts Indiana
- TRADOC Acquisition Instruction
- Traffic Accident Investigation
- Transmit Additional Information
- Treasury Acquisitions Institute
- Treaty Accountable Item
- Tri-Service Assessment Initiative
- Trust Association Interceptor
- TSA (Transportation Security Administration) Approved Instructor
- Tunable Active Inductor
- Turkish Aerospace Industries
- Tusas Aerospace Industries, Inc (Turkey)
- Tuskegee Airmen, Incorporated
- Tangible Acoustic Interfaces for Computer-Human Interaction
Samples in periodicals archive:
She currently serves as Chairman of the Board of Travelers Aid International.
Airports will be crowded so AAA and Travelers Aid International are releasing the following tips for those who will be meeting friends and family at the airport this holiday season.
TRAVELERS AID INTERNATIONAL, AT&T LAUNCH KIDSCALL CHICAGO, June 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Travelers Aid International and AT&T (NYSE: T) today announced the nationwide launch of KidsCall, a program that provides runaway and "throwaway" young people with a free long-distance call to their home communities.