com/cgi-bin/prnh/20040607/DCM009LOGO ) Among those companies holding positions in the OTA are: America West Airlines, Cendant Car Rental Group, Delta Air Lines, Expedia, The Hertz Corporation, Hotel Information Systems, Hyatt Hotels and Resorts, IBM, Marriott International, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, United Airlines, Travel Technology Initiative and Worldspan.
What does TTI stand for?
TTI stands for Travel Technology Initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TTI
We have 253 other meanings of TTI in our Acronym Attic
- Trail Trace Identifier
- Training and Treatment Innovations, Inc. (Oxford, MI)
- Transaction Technologies, Incorporated
- Transit Time Isolator
- Transmission Time Interval
- Transmit Terminal Identification (fax)
- Transparent Technologies, Inc. (Lawrenceville, GA)
- Transportable Theater Injection (satellite terminal)
- Travel and Tourism Industry
- Travel and Transportation Industry
- Travel Time Index
- Travel Trade Italia
- Traveling Ticket Inspector (UK railways)
- Trigger Time Interpolator
- Trusted Time Infrastructure
- Taipei Taoyuan International Airport
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
- Texas Travel Industry Association
- Texas Turf Irrigation Association (Plano, TX)
- Thailand Toy Industry Association (trade association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key Topics Covered: INTRODUCTION DISCUSSION * OpenTravel Alliance Other Hotel Industry Standards Efforts * Hotels * Car Rental * Rail * Conventions and Meetings * Air * Tour The Travel Technology Initiative TECHNICAL ANALYSIS MARKET INSIGHTS * RosettaNet * STAR * What About the Travel Industry?
In conjunction with the Travel Technology Initiative, (TTI), based in the United Kingdom, OTA also released draft specifications that provide a message exchange between wholesalers and tour operators for booking holiday package tours.