To simplify travel, SAS has just launched Travel Pass Corporate (TPC), a new product that offers UK companies ticketless travel and competitive upfront discounts on selected published fares in both Business and Economy Class.
What does TPC stand for?
TPC stands for Travel Pass Corporate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPC
We have 429 other meanings of TPC in our Acronym Attic
- Trans-Pacific Cable
- Transaction Processing Performance Council
- Transactions on Professional Communication (IEEE)
- Transmit Power Control
- Transmitter Power Control
- Transportation Policy Committee (various locations)
- Transports Publics du Chablais (French: Public Transport of Chablais; Chablais, Switzerland)
- Transports Publics du Choletais (French: Public Transport of Cholet; Cholet, France)
- Travel by Privately Owned Conveyance is Permitted
- Travel for Personal Convenience
- Travel Processing Center (US Navy)
- Travelers Property Casualty Corp. (insurance)
- Tree Protective Canopy
- Trigger Process Chain
- Tripartite Productivity Committee (Bangladesh)
- Triumph Paris Club (French motorcycle club)
- Tropical Prediction Center
- True Partners Consulting (Tampa, FL)
- True Pretty Committee
- Tsukuba Primate Center (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those who have the Travel Pass or the Travel Pass Corporate can subscribe to the service.
The card also operates as a flight ticket for Travel Pass Corporate and electronic tickets, as well as replacing other cards such as existing charge cards, petrol cards, telephone cards and car rental cards.