WHO: Oregon Tourism Commission members State representatives from the Oregon Travel Information Council, Oregon Tour & Travel Alliance, Oregon Association of Convention & Visitors Bureaus, Oregon Dept.
What does TIC stand for?
TIC stands for Travel Information Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIC
We have 356 other meanings of TIC in our Acronym Attic
- Training Implementation Checklist
- Training in Communication (various organizations)
- Transactional Interaction Contract
- Transport Informatic Center (Vietnam)
- Transport Interconnection Charge (FCC)
- Transport, Infrastructure and Communities (Infrastructure Canada)
- Transportation Information Center
- Transvaal Indian Congress
- Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong
- Travel Information Center
- Travel Insurance Coordinators, Ltd (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Travelers Insurance Company
- Treasury International Capital System
- Trial Intercept Calculations
- Troops In Contact
- Trouble Involontaire Convulsif (French: Involuntary Convulsive Disorder; film)
- Trouble Isolation Charge
- True Interest Cost (bond finance)
- Trusted Internet Connection (US OMB)
- Tudor Investment Corporation (est. 1980; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At Travel Oregon West will be responsible for managing the state's newly formed Tourism and Hospitality Consortium, a group represented by such key industry organizations as Travel Oregon, Oregon Restaurant Association, Oregon Lodging Association, Portland Oregon Visitors Association, Central Oregon Visitors Association, Convention and Visitors Association of Lane County Oregon, Oregon Association of Convention and Visitors Bureaus, Oregon Department of Transportation, Travel Information Council, Oregon State Parks and others.
Ted Kulongoski to a four-year term on the Oregon Travel Information Council.
The Family Motor Coach Association loved it and steered him to the Oregon Travel Information Council - the organization in charge of those helpful blue-background signs that list restaurants, hotels, attractions and service stations at upcoming exits.