Ski and Snowboard Team, High Sierra's memberships include the Outdoor Industry Association (OIA), SnowSports Industries America (SIA) and the Travel Goods Association (TGA).
What does TGA stand for?
TGA stands for Travel Goods Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TGA
We have 145 other meanings of TGA in our Acronym Attic
- Thymine-Guanine-Adenine (stop codone)
- Tohoku Geographical Association (est. 1947; Japan)
- Tokyo Game Action (Winchendon, MA)
- Tokyo General Agency (Japan)
- Tournament Gifts of America (golf)
- Trace Gas Analysis
- Traditional Gaussian Approximation
- Trans Global Airlines
- Transient Global Amnesia
- Transposition of the Greater Arteries (medical)
- Triangle Gujarati Association (Raleigh, NC; also seen as NCTGA)
- Trusted Global Advisor
- Typographische Gesellschaft Austria (German: Typographic Company Austria)
- Transposition of the Great Arteries with a Ventricular Septal Defect
- Transposition of the Great Arteries with Intact Ventricular Septum
- Tall Grass Arts Association (Park Forest, IL)
- Texas General Arbitration Act
- Tournament Golf Association of America (Gainesville, VA)
- Trade and Globalization Assistance Act
- Turf Grass Association of Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's a stunningly simple solution to a very real problem," says Michele Marini Pittenger, president of Travel Goods Association.
Michele Marini Pittenger, president of the Travel Goods Association, offers these tips for high-quality luggage.
Travel+Leisure magazine named the Salsa Deluxe collection the "Best Luggage", and the Travel Goods Association awarded Salsa Air first place for product innovation.
After 15 years with the Travel Goods Association, New York City, most recently as vice president, I decided last year that it was time to pack my bags, take the experience I'd gained, and try my hand at independent consulting in the meetings industry.
The company is a member of the Travel Goods Association and based in Madison, WI.
He was treasurer and past president of the Travel Goods Association, a director for Bayaud Enterprises, past president of the Colorado Golf Association and a former rules official for the U.
He is actively involved with numerous non-profit organizations, including the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, the Travel Goods Association and the Washington Council on International Trade.