It's a stunningly simple solution to a very real problem," says Michele Marini Pittenger, president of Travel Goods Association.
What does TGA stand for?
TGA stands for Travel Goods Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TGA
We have 145 other meanings of TGA in our Acronym Attic
- Thymine-Guanine-Adenine (stop codone)
- Tohoku Geographical Association (est. 1947; Japan)
- Tokyo Game Action (Winchendon, MA)
- Tokyo General Agency (Japan)
- Tournament Gifts of America (golf)
- Trace Gas Analysis
- Traditional Gaussian Approximation
- Trans Global Airlines
- Transient Global Amnesia
- Transposition of the Greater Arteries (medical)
- Triangle Gujarati Association (Raleigh, NC; also seen as NCTGA)
- Trusted Global Advisor
- Typographische Gesellschaft Austria (German: Typographic Company Austria)
- Transposition of the Great Arteries with a Ventricular Septal Defect
- Transposition of the Great Arteries with Intact Ventricular Septum
- Tall Grass Arts Association (Park Forest, IL)
- Texas General Arbitration Act
- Tournament Golf Association of America (Gainesville, VA)
- Trade and Globalization Assistance Act
- Turf Grass Association of Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michele Marini Pittenger, president of the Travel Goods Association, offers these tips for high-quality luggage.
The travel goods industry is estimated at $4 billion at retail, including luggage, casual bags, backpacks, business and computer cases, and personal leather goods, according to the most recent report available by the Travel Goods Association.
The company is a member of the Travel Goods Association and based in Madison, WI.
Travel+Leisure magazine named the Salsa Deluxe collection the "Best Luggage", and the Travel Goods Association awarded Salsa Air first place for product innovation.
He is actively involved with numerous non-profit organizations, including the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, the Travel Goods Association and the Washington Council on International Trade.
He was treasurer and past president of the Travel Goods Association, a director for Bayaud Enterprises, past president of the Colorado Golf Association and a former rules official for the U.
The final decision was made by a panel of three judges including Peter Greenberg, NBC Today Show editor, author and producer; Michele Marini Pittenger, president of the Travel Goods Association and Jeff Robertson, managing director of the Delta Sky Miles program.