Travel Agents Association of Pakistans regional sectary (South) Aman Ullah Sulman condemned stealing of passports in the night between June 5 and 6, and strongly urged the Sindh Governor Dr Ishratul Abad, Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik, police and investigation unit to look into matter and find out the missing passports and bring the culprits involved in the matter to the book.
What does TAAP stand for?
TAAP stands for Travel Agents Association of Pakistan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAAP
We have 21 other meanings of TAAP in our Acronym Attic
- The American Academy of Neurological and Orthopedic Surgeons
- Travel Agents Association of New Zealand Inc.
- Texas Association of Assessing Officers
- Time Available at Action Office
- Texas Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (est. 1992; Houston, TX)
- Tactical Air Armament Plan
- The Anti-Abuse Project
- The Autism Autoimmunity Project
- Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology (Journal of)
- Transmission Administrator Advisory Panel
- Total Amount Available for Public Hospitals (Florida)
- Tri-State Assembly of Advanced Practice Nurses
- Toronto Addis Ababa Psychiatry Project (Canada and Ethiopia)
- Texas Alliance of Accredited Private Schools
- Treasury Automated Auction Processing System (US Federal Reserve)
- Thermal And A Quarter (band)
- The Automated Agency Report (techonology newsletter)
- The Traverse Area Association of Realtors (est. 1935; Traverse City, MI)
- thoracoabdominal aortic replacement
- Tilt-Rotor Air-to-Air Refueling (US Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mirza, Chairman and Rahat Kaunain Hass by Takaful Pakistan Limited (TPL) and Travel Agents Association of Pakistan (TAAP) against the Order.
TAAP critical of Budgetary Proposals An emergent meeting of Travel Agents Association of Pakistan, was held at Karachi to consider and discuss the import of the budgetary proposals that directly concern travel agents.