A&E nurse, Lieutenant Paul Kelly, 39, from Kirkby, was a resus trauma team leader in charge of scheduling 12-hour shifts for a team of five, including a baggage handler, a sheet metal worker, a detective sergeant and two nurses.
What does TTL stand for?
TTL stands for Trauma Team Leader (emergency room; usually a staff surgeon)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TTL
We have 99 other meanings of TTL in our Acronym Attic
- Tool-Trend Line
- Torpedo Tube Launch
- Total Terminals International (shipping)
- Total Track Life
- Tout Tacot Limouxin (French automobile club)
- Tractor Test Laboratory (University of Nebraska)
- Transamerica Trailer Leasing Ltd.
- Transistor-Transistor Logic
- Transition Time Length (jitter)
- Travel, Transportation and Logistics (industry sector)
- Treasury Tax & Loan
- Tribal Trust Land (land tenure designation)
- Type To Learn
- Through-The-Lens Cross-Type Secondary Image Registration (camera auto-focusing)
- That's the Lot for Now
- Taiwan TFT LCD Association
- Tarantella, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Tennessee Theological Library Association
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association