Standardized screening instruments that might be helpful in identifying these symptoms include the Trauma Symptom Checklist for Children (Briere, 2005), the Trauma Symptom Checklist for Young Children (Briere et al.
What does TSCC stand for?
TSCC stands for Trauma Symptom Checklist for Children
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TSCC
We have 79 other meanings of TSCC in our Acronym Attic
- Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles (TV series)
- Texas Scholastic Chess Championship
- The Source by Circuit City
- This So Called Church (Mormonism)
- Time Slot Control Channel
- TMD (Theater Missile Defense) SIT (System Integration Test) Coordination Center
- Top Secret Control Channels (US Navy)
- Totally Self-Checking Checker
- Toxic Substances Coordinating Committee
- Transportation Security Coordination Center
- Triad Sports Car Club
- Twin Swirl Combustion Chamber (Suzuki motorcycle engine technology of the 1960s; 4-stroke)
- Toccoa-Stephens County Chamber of Commerce (Georgia)
- Tactical Satellite Communications Control
- Treasure State Corporate Credit Union (Helena, MT)
- Taiwan Securities Central Depository Co., Ltd. (est. 1989; Taiwan)
- Targeting Station Control Device
- Toilet Seat Cover Dispenser
- Toxic Substances Control Division (California Department of Health Services)
- Triumph Stag Club Deutschland
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instrumentation and Procedures The Trauma Symptom Checklist for Children (TSCC) was administered at the intake interview.
A valid and reliable instrument that may be used to measure trauma symptoms for sexually abused children ages 8 to 16 is the Trauma Symptom Checklist for Children (Briere, 1996).