What does TRISC stand for?
TRISC stands for Trauma Registry Information Specialists of Canada
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TRISC
- Transportation Rate Information System
- Transportation Research Information Service (US Dept. of Transportation)
- Trapped Ions in Space (experiment)
- Tradoc Intelligence Support Activity
- Trojan Intermediate Support Activity - Fort Belvoir
- Trauma Institute of San Antonio, Texas (US DoD)
- Tri-Service Satellite
- Texas Regional Infrastructure Security Conference
- Tick-Related Illnesses Self-Help Alliance
- Toxicology Risk Assessment Training Programme (EU)
- Token Ring Inter-Switch Link (Cisco)
- The Training and Research Institute for Self Psychology
- Time Resolved Infrared (Absorption) Spectroscopy
- Time-Resolved Infrared Spectral Photography
- Technology, Research, and Innovation in Special Education (Logan, UT)
- Trauma Injury Severity Score
- Trojan Intermediate Support Activity
- Trainer Equipment Status, Inventory, & Utilization Reporting System