Patricia earned her MSN as a clinical trauma nurse specialist from the University of Pittsburgh.
What does TNS stand for?
TNS stands for Trauma Nurse Specialist
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TNS
We have 154 other meanings of TNS in our Acronym Attic
- Tooth-and-Nail Syndrome
- Total Network Solutions
- Transaction Network Services (est. 1990)
- Transcultural Nursing Society
- Transcutaneous Nerve Stimulation
- Transit Network Selection
- Transit Network Selection (telecommunications)
- Transmission Network Systems (various companies)
- Transparent Network Services
- Transparent Network Substrate
- Travailleurs Non Salariés (French: Self-Employed)
- Travel & Night Subsistence (see T&S)
- Travel Notification Service (Travelling Connect)
- Triple Nine Society (est. 1978)
- Trust and Safety
- Tungston Neutron Source
- Turner Network Sales (Turner Broadcasting)
- Tandem NonStop/RISC
- Target Normal Sheath Acceleration
- Technical Nuclear Safety Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
With her background as a trauma nurse specialist, Brieno is able to capture subtle details and to give special insight.
In the role of personal Trauma Nurse Specialist, Jane spent ten months with Senator Edward Kennedy as he campaigned for the Democratic presidential nomination from October 1979 to August of 1980.