June 29, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Just weeks into summer 2012, the University of Michigan Trauma Burn Center has already seen a number of burn injuries in children related to popular summer activities.
What does TBC stand for?
TBC stands for Trauma Burn Center (University of Michigan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TBC
We have 401 other meanings of TBC in our Acronym Attic
- Traction and Brake Control (Toyota trucks)
- Trafford Borough Council (English Metropolitan Agglomeration)
- Trahan Burden and Charles, Inc. (advertising agency)
- Trailer Brake Control (automotive system)
- Tram et Bus de La Cub (public transportation system; Bordeaux, France)
- Trans Bay Cable (public private partnership; San Francisco, CA)
- Transition Benefit Corporation
- Transparent Boundary Condition (algorithm)
- Transport and Border Crossing (UN)
- Transportation Bill Code
- Traverse Brewing Company (Williamsburg, MI)
- Trek Bicycle Corporation (various locations)
- Trial by Declaration (California)
- Tribeca Learning Limited (stock symbol)
- Trimmer Brush Cutter (various companies)
- Trinity Bible College (Ellendale, ND)
- Triratna Buddhist Order
- True Believers Crew
- True Bible Code (web forum)
- Trumbull Business College (Warren, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program was sponsored through the generosity of The Illinois Fire Safety Alliance, the Insurance Industry Charitable Fund, Smith and Nephew Wound Management, University of Michigan Trauma Burn Center, and the Bristol Myers Squibb Foundation.
May 21 /PRNewswire/ -- On May 6, 2003, Hannan Shibab, a young Iraqi burn victim arrived at the University of Michigan Trauma Burn Center to receive medical treatment for burns she sustained during the coalition bombing of Baghdad.