However, it is the finer, wooly under fur that provides the most insulation value by trapping layers of warm air close to the skin.
What does TRPLYR stand for?
TRPLYR stands for Trapping Layer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- T. Rowe Price International (financial company)
- Tomas Rivera Policy Institute
- Taman Rekreasi Pantai Kartini (Indonesian: Kartini Beach Recreation Park; Central Java, Indonesia)
- Theatre Regional des Pays de la Loire (French)
- Three Rivers Public Library (Michigan)
- Time-Resolved Photoluminescence
- Towing & Recovery Professionals of Louisiana
- Transient Receptor Potential - Like
- Transportation Logistics International, Inc
- Tree Processing Language
- Testosterone-Repressed Prostate Message (gene expression)
- Township Residential Property Market (South Africa)
- Testosterone-repressed Prostate Message 2
- Transient Receptor Potential Melastatin 7
- Three Rivers Polyamory Network (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Three Rivers Provider Network (est. 1996; Chula Vista, CA)
- Top Rank Position Network
- Tana River Primate National Reserve (Kenya)
- Tamper-Resistant Prescription Pad (Medicaid requirement)
- Technical Requirements and Program Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instead of a single light trapping layer, tandem uses two different layers in the cell - one working with the blue part of the light spectrum, and one with red - to boost efficiency by more than 40%.
In contrast to traditional floating gate cells, the tunnel oxide has excellent scaling properties since trapping layers are insensitive to single leakage paths.