[parallel]] = 0), as will be shown in the next section, but still carry kinetic energy in the transverse electromagnetic wave distortions [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII]).
What does TEM stand for?
TEM stands for Transverse Electromagnetic
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TEM
We have 177 other meanings of TEM in our Acronym Attic
- Traffic Engineering Module (Nextone)
- Training Equipment Monitor (name of person who monitors the equipment used for training)
- Trans European Motorway
- Trans-European Motorway
- Transactions on Engineering Management (journal; IEEE)
- Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery
- Transient Electromagnetic
- Transmission Electron Microscope
- Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Transmission Electronique Mécanique (French: Transmission Electronics Mechanics; France)
- Transverse Electromagnetic Mode
- Travaux Electriques du Midi (French: Midi Electric Works; France)
- Trial-and-Error Method
- Triethylene Melamine
- Trusted Enterprise Manager (Master Design)
- Tunneling Electron Microscopy
- Turbine Engine Manufacturing Company (Iran)
- Terrain Evaluation Module/Obstacle Planning System
- Tumor Endothelial Marker 1
- Tumor Endothelial Marker 7
Samples in periodicals archive:
When electromagnetic fields are localized to flow between parallel metallic plates with small gaps relative to wavelength, transverse electromagnetic approximations are valid.
The first of these is a series of fine pole transverse electromagnetic chucks for surface, or reciprocating, grinding applications.
We use these basic principles to obtain solutions that explain the interactions between a constant electromagnetic field and a thin layer of material continuum; between a constant electromagnetic field and a spherical configuration of material continuum (for a charged elementary particle); between a transverse electromagnetic wave and a material continuum; between a longitudinal aether wave (dummy wave) and a material continuum.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- ESCO Electronics Corporation (NYSE: ESE) announced today that the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) will now accept emissions data collected from Gigahertz Transverse Electromagnetic (GTEM) cells in lieu of data taken at an open area test site.