Transurethral prostatic resection was performed 2 years later and revealed invasive PDA with complex papillary cribriform pattern and comedonecrosis (type 2 ductal adenocarcinoma).
What does TUPR stand for?
TUPR stands for Transurethral Prostatic Resection
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Table Update Line Entry
- Toyohashi University Parallel Lisp Environment (computer processing system)
- Tokyo University of Pharmacy and Life Sciences (Tokyo, Japan)
- The United People of Color Caucus (National Lawyer's Guild)
- The United Provinces of North America
- The Unified Prospect Of Success
- The Unified Prospect Of Success (TUPOS, LLC)
- Totally Useless Piece of Stuff (polite form)
- The Ultimate Paint Pen
- Tobacco Use Prevention Program
- Tissue Ultrasound Palpation Sensor
- Tohoku University Press, Sendai (Sendai; Japan)
- Towed Underwater Pumping System
- Technological University of the Philippines Visayas (Talisay City, Philippines)
- Transurethral Plasmakinetic Vaporization Prostatectomy
- The Unofficial Photoshop Weblog
- Transportation, Utilities and Public Works (Canada)
- Transport and Urban Public Works Service (Japan)
- Technology Use Questionnaire (teacher self-assessment)
- Tenants' Union of Queensland (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An additional indication for use of the AquaSens system is for transurethral prostatic resection (TURP).