Transtracheal oxygen therapy (TTOT) has been used in the treatment of patients with chronic hypoxemia since the early 1980's.
What does TTOT stand for?
TTOT stands for Transtracheal Oxygen Therapy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TTOT
We have 2 other meanings of TTOT in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Terms of Reference
- The Trustees of Reservations (Beverly, MA)
- Tacoma Territory Off Roaders Association (national Toyota 4x4 club)
- Toyota Territory Off-Roader's Association (formerly known as Tacoma Territory Off-Roader's Association)
- Tactical Tracking Operations School
- The Time of Silence
- Toy Train Operating Society
- The Truth is Out There
- Tokyo Tech Office Thailand (Tokyo Institute of Technology; Japan)
- Total Time-Off Target (optics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Fast Tract Starter Pack contains everything necessary for a Fast Tract procedure, as well as the first 90 days of supplies required by the patient to ensure a smooth transition to transtracheal oxygen therapy.
of Englewood, Colorado has developed an in-patient surgical procedure for Otolaryngologists called Fast Tract(TM) which makes it easy for them to provide life-extending transtracheal oxygen therapy to oxygen-dependent patients, while reducing healing time compared to the traditional out-patient method.
This procedure simplifies transtracheal oxygen therapy for oxygen-dependent patients and reduces healing time.