Transtracheal jet ventilation equipment was provided in 19 of 22 containers, but only 15 containers had a non-kink needle.
What does TJV stand for?
TJV stands for Transtracheal Jet Ventilation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TJV
We have 3 other meanings of TJV in our Acronym Attic
- Thomas Jefferson University (Philadelphia, Pa, USA)
- Tianjin University (China)
- Tongji University Alumni Association of America (New York, NY)
- Thomas Jefferson Unitarian Church
- Tucson Java Users Group (programming language; est. 2001; Arizona)
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Press (Kirksville, MO)
- The Junior Varsity (band)
- Tiwest Joint Venture (Australia)
- Transat Jacques Vabre (French; nautical race)
- Turk Japon Vakfi (Turkish: Turkish Japanese Foundation)
- Tangguh Joint Venture Agreement (Indonesia)
- Thomas Jefferson Village Family Housing Area (Worms, Germany)
- The Joker's Wild (TV game show)
- Thomas J. Watson (various organizations)
- Triggered Jumping Window (network traffic algorithm)
- Tedder, James, Worden and Associates (Orlando, FL)
- Turkish Jurist Womens Association
- Transitional Justice Working Group (Liberia)
- Transportation Justice Working Group (Oakland, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SUMMARY We present the use of transtracheal jet ventilation in two uncooperative patients with a difficult airway.