Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Administration revised its regulations to recognize containers manufactured in accordance with Transport Canada's Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations as equivalent to American containers.
What does TDGR stand for?
TDGR stands for Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TDGR
- Tribu du Grand Lac (French: Tribe of the Great Lake)
- Tandlægerne Det Gule Pakhus (Danish dental practice)
- Time-Dependent Gross-Pitaevskii (equation)
- Torfaen and District Gospel Partnership (UK)
- Total Dissolved Gas Pressure
- Townsville Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Trace-Based Downgrade Predictor
- Tracer-Determined Glucose Production
- Tacoma Disc Golf Players Association (Washington)
- The Design Group Queensland Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Truro Diocesan Guild of Ringers (est. 1897; bell ringers; UK)
- Total Dissolved Gas Supersaturation
- Tourism Development Grant Scheme
- Transparent Dreams Glass Studio
- Two-Dimensional Gene Scanning
- Table D’ Hote (French: hosts table; menu )
- Takagami Design House (Portland, OR)
- Tall Dark and Handsome
- Teaching Duty Hours
- Team Dark Heart (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such a list for the 8,300,000 commercially available chemicals, in English and in French, would require over 550,000 pages of regulatory text (based on the sizes of the current lists in Canada's transportation of dangerous goods regulations and in the United Nations list).
The 2001 Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations will replace the previous version, which was enacted in 1985.