These include efforts to ensure the optimal use of safety methods in driving, the opportunity to apply for local or international driving licences, theoretical and practical training classes, information on transportation of dangerous goods by road and certificate of professional competence (CPC).
What does TODG stand for?
TODG stands for Transportation of Dangerous Goods
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Theater Oriented Depot Complex
- Tunable Optical Dispersion Compensator
- Technical Order Distribution Control Activity
- Technical Order Distribution Control Office
- Tenants and Owners Development Corporation (San Francisco, CA)
- The Other Dude Did It
- Total Organ Dose Equivalent
- The Official Dead End Place (website)
- Transcript Of Data Extraction System
- Transport Optical Distribution Frame
- Temporal Object Definition Language (computing)
- Trade Only Design Library
- Temporally Oriented Data Model
- Toronto Organization Development Network (Canada)
- Triangle Organization Development Network (North Carolina)
- Technical Order Distribution Office
- Technology Opening Diverse Opportunities for Science (various schools)
- Tools for Designing Office Systems (office information system design)
- Task Order Development Plan
- Take-Off Distance Required
Samples in periodicals archive:
Generators with fuel tank capacities of 450 L and above are Transport Canada certified--reinforced and treated to prevent leaks as specified by the Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Act.
The forthcoming changes to the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) will have a significant impact on those involved in the transportation of dangerous goods by air.
The agreement made provision for DANTRAN to award a certificate in transportation of dangerous goods and substance to transport operators including heavy and extra heavy duty drivers," Nghiitwikwa said.
As one of the ICAO Contracting States and a member of the ICAO Council, I would like to assure you that United Arab Emirates takes matters pertaining to safe transportation of dangerous goods by air very seriously.
As finalized, HM-232F modifies security plan requirements for the transportation of dangerous goods by all modes, narrowing the list of materials subject to the security plan requirements and streamlining associated regulatory burdens.
These allow clients to access a fully automated set of courses and earn their certification in such things as the Transportation of Dangerous Goods, and the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS).
The reason for choosing dangerous goods of class 3 as the subject of research is the fact that this class is the commonest one when considering the transportation of dangerous goods with the estimated 80% share of the total quantity of dangerous goods carried using all modes of transport within the area of Belgrade.