The Secretary of the DOT would be directed to develop and implement a long-term national freight transportation strategic plan that meets the goals of the FREIGHT Act, and issue biennial progress reports, which would include any challenges to implementation and any requested policy and legislative changes.
What does TSP stand for?
TSP stands for Transportation Strategic Plan (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TSP
We have 534 other meanings of TSP in our Acronym Attic
- Training Section Procedure
- Training Support Package
- Training Support Plan
- Transit Security Program
- Transit System Plan (various locations)
- Transmission Service Provider
- Transmit Signal Processor (software defined radio)
- Transportation Safety Planning (various organizations)
- Transportation Safety Products (Sunbury, OH)
- Transportation Service Provider
- Transportation System Plan
- Traveling Salesman Problem
- Traveling Scholar Program (Committee on Institutional Cooperation)
- Treatability Study Plan
- Tribal Sub-Plan (India)
- Tributary Signal Processor
- TRICARE Senior Prime (US DoD managed healthcare program)
- Trinity Security Procedures
- Triple Scalar Product
- Triple Superphosphate
Samples in periodicals archive:
A significant plus of the STAA of 2009 is the fact that it redefines the Federal role and restructures Federal surface transportation by consolidating or terminating more than 75 programs, combining the majority of highway funding, and creates a National Transportation Strategic Plan focused on long range planning, intermodal connectivity, and projects of National significance.
Greuel is working on a transportation strategic plan encompassing the entire county.