RITA also includes the Bureau of Transportation Statistics, the Transportation Safety Institute, the Office of Intermodalism, and the University Transportation Centers program.
What does TSI stand for?
TSI stands for Transportation Safety Institute (US DOT)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSI
We have 370 other meanings of TSI in our Acronym Attic
- TRADOC Simulation Internet
- Training Solutions, Inc. (est. 1995)
- Training Standards Institute
- Training Support Infrastructure (US Army TRADOC/ATSC/ATMD)
- Training Systems Integration (US Army)
- Transformed Social Interaction (research paradigm)
- Transforming Solutions, Inc. (Illinois)
- Transmitting Station Information (Fax)
- Transmitting Subscriber Identification
- Transport Subsystem Interface
- Transportation Security Incident
- Transportation Security Inspector (US DHS)
- Transportation Services, Inc. (est. 1979)
- Transportation System Improvement
- Transportation Systems Institute
- Transworld Systems Incorporated (various locations)
- Trauma Severity Index
- Traumatic Stress Institute
- Treasury Strategies, Inc. (various locations)
- Treehouse Software Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Greufe also is an associate staff instructor for the Transportation Safety Institute (TSI) and teaches Transportation Industrial Safety Management at transit properties across the country.
For instance, in 2006 the FTA worked with the Department of Transportation's Transportation Safety Institute to deliver six security training courses, covering such topics as crime prevention through environmental design (CPTED) and managing transit emergencies.
In addition to its Washington headquarters, RSPA operates the Volpe National Transportation Systems Center in Cambridge, MA, the Transportation Safety Institute in Oklahoma City, and a number of regional pipeline safety and hazardous materials offices.
RSPA has five regional offices for hazardous materials, five for pipeline safety, plus the Volpe National Transportation Systems Center, and a multidisciplinary safety training facility, the Transportation Safety Institute.
MATECH) (OTCBB:MTEY) today announced that it has signed a Memo of Understanding (MOU) with Drexel Intelligent Infrastructure and Transportation Safety Institute (DI3) of Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, for the purpose of forming an alliance to create and market a Real-Time Intelligent Surveillance and Control System (RISCS) which will include multidisciplinary infrastructure sensing, information management, structural integrity, and health monitoring.
and the Transportation Safety Institute in Oklahoma City.
The federal Transportation Safety Institute, which is responsible for setting the standards for best practice in the transportation of energy and hazardous materials, maintains that its LMS is a critical technology for launching, tracking and documenting regulatory-required training, as well as setting best practices for skills in the handling of hazardous materials, safety, environmental compliance and international trade regulations.