The work will be performed at the DOE's East Tennessee Technology Park, Oak Ridge Y-12 Plant, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Federal Building Complex, Office of Scientific and Technical Information, Transportation Safeguards Division Maintenance Facility, and the Central Training Facility.
What does TSD stand for?
TSD stands for Transportation Safeguards Division
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TSD
We have 254 other meanings of TSD in our Acronym Attic
- Touch-Sensitive Display
- Traffic Situation Display (air traffic control)
- Traffic Speed Deflectometer (Greenwood Engineering)
- Trailer Suction Dredger
- Training Simulation Division
- Training Support Division
- Training Systems Development
- Transaction Services Division
- Transmission Systems Directorate
- Transmit Selection Diversity
- Treater, Storer, Disposer (EPA)
- Treatment, Storage, or Disposal
- Tri-State Delivery, Inc.
- Trust for Sustainable Development (British Columbia)
- Two-Step Diagnosis
- Type Specific Driver
- Training Support Department Western Pacific (US Navy; Japan)
- Tillamook School District 9 (Oregon)
- Tactical System Design Architecture
- Texas Sheep Dog Association (Crawford, Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy, Transportation Safeguards Division of the Department of Energy, Secret Service, Federal Bureau of Investigations, Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms and the National Institute of Justice.
The contract is priced for three years of renewed support of DOE Transportation Safeguards Division and two following optional years.