Torrey said it would be a mistake for the Eugene members of the transportation policy committee - who will be liberals Piercy and City Councilor David Kelly beginning next week - to try to kill the West Eugene Parkway, because that would cause the state to conclude that the city can't be trusted to follow through on its road-building commitments.
What does TPC stand for?
TPC stands for Transportation Policy Committee (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPC
We have 429 other meanings of TPC in our Acronym Attic
- Traffic Parameter Control
- Training and Placement Cell (India)
- Training Path Chart
- Training Pay Category code (military pay code)
- Training Plans Conference
- Trans-Pacific Cable
- Transaction Processing Performance Council
- Transactions on Professional Communication (IEEE)
- Transmit Power Control
- Transmitter Power Control
- Transports Publics du Chablais (French: Public Transport of Chablais; Chablais, Switzerland)
- Transports Publics du Choletais (French: Public Transport of Cholet; Cholet, France)
- Travel by Privately Owned Conveyance is Permitted
- Travel for Personal Convenience
- Travel Pass Corporate
- Travel Processing Center (US Navy)
- Travelers Property Casualty Corp. (insurance)
- Tree Protective Canopy
- Trigger Process Chain
- Tripartite Productivity Committee (Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Transportation advocates in Minnesota are encouraging the full Legislature to support recent actions by the state Senate Transportation Committee and the House Transportation Policy Committee to provide significant, long-term funding increases for state highways, bridges, local roads and transit systems.
A petition signed by almost 400 people was presented to the city council's environment and transportation policy committee on Thursday calling for urgent action.
He has also chaired the CSAC Housing, Land Use and Transportation Policy Committee, as well as sat on the association's Executive Committee and Board of Directors.