The department's transportation Planning Division estimates that in 1993, the interstates accounted for 36 percent of total vehicle traffic miles, while primary roads accounted for 54 percent, and secondary roads for 10 percent.
What does TPD stand for?
TPD stands for Transportation Planning Division
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPD
We have 138 other meanings of TPD in our Acronym Attic
- Total Product Design
- Touch Panel Display
- Tourism Product Development (various locations)
- Towarzystwo Przyjaciol Dzieci (Polish: Society of Friends of Children)
- Track Probability of Detection
- Trading Partner Directory
- Traditional Policy Debate
- Training Publications Division
- Transient Pressure Drop
- Transient Protection Device
- Transportation Program Development (Oregon)
- Tripheny Dilamine
- Tro På Det (Danish)
- Truck Performance Detector (railroad safety)
- Tucson Police Department (Arizona)
- Tulsa Police Department (Oklahoma)
- Tustin Police Department (California)
- Tweets Per Day (Internet slang)
- Town Planning Design and Architecture
- Temperature-Programmed Desorption of Ammonia
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also served as the deputy director of the Transportation Planning Division, Arizona Department of Transportation, for 15 years.
Previously with Greiner Engineering, Placilla's primary responsibility will be to utilize his expertise in all aspects of design and construction of transportation projects to further RBF's growing Transportation Engineering and Transportation Planning Divisions.