Just to receive an additional container, a unit must first request it through a container yard; have someone complete the Ammo-43 Course to be able to certify it; order the Department of Defense Form DD2282, Reinspection Decal Convention for Safe Containers, certified stickers from their supply chain; in-gate the container; and submit a local transportation movement release (TMR) form in order to spot the container in the unit area.
What does TMR stand for?
TMR stands for Transportation Movement Release
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TMR
We have 129 other meanings of TMR in our Acronym Attic
- Trackline Multiunit Return (US DoD)
- Trade Marks Registry (intellectual property; various locations)
- Trademark Metals Recycling (Florida)
- Traditional Matrix Representation
- Trainable Mentally Retarded
- Training and Mobility of Researchers
- Training Management Representative
- Training Management Review
- Training Materials Record
- Transmyocardial Revascularization
- Transportation Movement Request (US DoD)
- Transportation Movements Release
- Travel and Miscellaneous Reimbursement
- Triple Modular Redundancy
- Trout Mask Replica
- Tunnel Magnetic Resistance
- Tunnel Magnetoresistance
- Tunneling Magnet- Resistive
- Three-Dimensional Traditional Matrix Representation
- Conventional Triple Modular Redundancy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cargo has been moving faster and more efficiently into the Iraqi theater of operations since the brigade implemented a new Microsoft Access database that links the Victory Base Complex and Camp Taji CRSP databases with battalion- and brigade-level transportation movement release (TMR) databases.
The term transportation movement release (TMR) is defined in Field Manual 4-01.