His other duty stations include Curriculum Manager and Instructor, Transportation Management Division, Navy Supply Corps School; Department Head, USS Fife (DD 991); Navy Liaison, Headquarters, Air Mobility Command in support of Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom; Assistant Supply Officer aboard USS Theodore Roosez'elt (CVN 71); Supply Operations Officer and Force Ordnance Logistics Officer, Commander, Naval Surface Forces Atlantic; including a seven month Individual Augmentee (IA) assignment as a Staff Joint Petroleum Officer, Logistics Directorate (J4t, HQ US Central Command at McDiIl Air Force Base, Tampa Fla.
What does TMD stand for?
TMD stands for Transportation Management Division
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TMD
We have 149 other meanings of TMD in our Acronym Attic
- Torrents.md (BitTorrent tracker Moldova; website)
- Toshiba Matsushita Display Technology Co., Ltd.
- Total Measured Depth (drilling)
- Total Meltdown
- Trace Mineral Drops (health product)
- Traction Maintenance Depot (railway; UK)
- Trainable Mentally Disabled
- Transient Mass Distribution
- Transmembrane Domain
- Transport de Matières Dangereuses (French: Transportation of Hazardous Materials)
- True Measured Depth (drilling)
- Truly, Madly, Deeply
- Tube Mounted Dispenser
- Tuned Mass Damper
- Türk Matematik Dernegi (Turkish Mathematical Society)
- Turret Motion Dynamics
- Theater Missile Defense - Ground-Based Radar
- Tactical Munitions Dispenser Expendable Jammer
- Theater Missile Defense/Warning
- Tagged Message Delivery Agent
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our Transportation Management division will be instrumental in developing new business relationships and further establishing Cardinal as a leading provider of supply chain solutions.
Travel and Transportation Management Division, Federal Supply Service
Ryder's Transportation Management division assesses carriers based on their service and value in claims resolution, on- time performance, innovation, economic value, available technology and customer service.
The transportation management division will handle all freight logistics, and should improve delivery times and reduce carrier costs.