Public Relations Category The CWA Marketing Communications Award for Public Relations goes to the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) for the multi-media Transportation Makes America Work grassroots advocacy campaign, submitted by Public Relations Director Matt Jeanneret.
What does TMAW stand for?
TMAW stands for Transportation Makes America Work (est. 2006)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TMAW
- Tarleton Model for Accelerated Teacher Education (Tarleton State University; Stephenville, TX)
- The Mya Arts and Technology Foundation
- Telemetry Attributes Transfer Standard
- Tower Mounted Amplifier Test System (Anritsu Company)
- Tennessee Mathematical Association of Two Year Colleges
- Tenchi Muyo! Another Universe (Japanese cartoon)
- Therapeutic Management of Aggression and Violence (patient control and restraint techniques; health care)
- Transposition of the Major Arterial Vessels
- Technical Managers Advanced Workshop
- Theatre, Musicals and Actors Web (UK)
- Threat Model Accreditation Working Group
- Tender Marinated All White Meat Chicken
- Time to Maximum Effect (drugs)
- Time to Maximum Plasma Concentration
- Thermo-Mechanically Affected Zone
- Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport, Miami, FL, USA (airport code)
- Tag Me Back (Nexopia)
- Take Me Back
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. (India)
- Tech-Marine Business