For instance, Seiko is seeing reduced transportation lead times from 120 days to 20 days, lower packaging costs, increased delivery accuracy and overall higher visibility to actual costs between the U.
What does TLT stand for?
TLT stands for Transportation Lead Time (logistics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TLT
We have 80 other meanings of TLT in our Acronym Attic
- Toshiba Lighting Technology (Japan)
- Tower of London Test (clinical neuropsychology)
- Toyota Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (vehicles)
- TPFDD Loader Tool
- Traditional Lecture Training
- Trails Less Traveled
- Transaction Logic Task (California Department of Motor Vehicles)
- Transform Lookup Table
- Transmission Line Tower (India)
- Transmission Line Transformer
- Treebanks and Linguistic Theories (International Workswhop)
- Texas Land Title Association (trade association; Austin, TX)
- Time Line Therapy Association
- Two-Loop Test Apparatus
- Too Lame to Bother With
- Teacher Led Technology Challenge (California)
- Teaching and Learning Technology Center (various locations)
- Teaching, Learning and Technology Center (Texas Technical University; Lubbock, TX)
- Teaching, Learning and Technology Committee
- Texas Language Technology Center (est. 2006; College of Liberal Arts; University of Texas, Austin; Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Demand Replenishment: Develops vendor managed inventory (VMI) programs with distribution partners to reduce channel liabilities while improving customer service and reducing transportation lead times.
This application, supporting carrier management functions, helps reduce transportation lead times and costs and raises the quality of service to the customer.