Beijing Zhangcheng"), has signed a contract with the Beijing Transportation Information Center to develop a commercial operation center (the "Commercial Operation Center") to provide dynamic traffic-information services to drivers in Beijing.
What does TIC stand for?
TIC stands for Transportation Information Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TIC
We have 356 other meanings of TIC in our Acronym Attic
- Trade Information Center
- Traffic Information Centre
- Trainee Incident Commander (US FEMA)
- Training & Information Co-Ordination
- Training Implementation Checklist
- Training in Communication (various organizations)
- Transactional Interaction Contract
- Transport Informatic Center (Vietnam)
- Transport Interconnection Charge (FCC)
- Transport, Infrastructure and Communities (Infrastructure Canada)
- Transvaal Indian Congress
- Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong
- Travel Information Center
- Travel Information Council
- Travel Insurance Coordinators, Ltd (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Travelers Insurance Company
- Treasury International Capital System
- Trial Intercept Calculations
- Troops In Contact
- Trouble Involontaire Convulsif (French: Involuntary Convulsive Disorder; film)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To obtain a copy, contact the National Wood In Transportation Information Center at 304-285-1591 and request publication number WIT-02-0062 or visit the Wood In Transportation website at www.
In addition, the Metropolitan Area Rapid Transit Agency (MARTA) gathered information on road conditions from MARTA's bus fleet; 239 buses were equipped with tracking and communications equipment that relayed data to the agency's transportation information center.
Yang has spearheaded a number of transportation and logistic planning projects, including the highway intellectual information platform for Guangdong province, Zhengzhou's integrated transportation systems planning, Shanghai's World Expo transportation systems planning and Shanghai's comprehensive transportation information center planning.
The Transit Pavilion contains the relocated Uptown Transportation Information Center and a NationsBank banking center.