Maybe you're just 15 years old, but you know the next year these are available,'' said Bill Hoston, chairman and CEO of the Transportation Foundation of Los Angeles.
What does TFLA stand for?
TFLA stands for Transportation Foundation of Los Angeles (est. 1991; Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TFLA
We have 1 other meaning of TFLA in our Acronym Attic
- Transport, Forwarding, Logistics (various companies)
- Tree Farm Licence (forest industry)
- TRICARE for Life (health care system for retired military)
- True Forced Loneliness
- Tuition Fee Loan (Singapore)
- Teaching Foreign Languages to Adults (certification)
- Texas Foreign Language Association (est. 1953)
- Three and Four Letter Acronyms
- Total Finished Living Area (real estate)
- Transparent Failure Location Algorithm
- Task Force on Latin America and the Caribbean
- T-carrier Fault Locating Applications Program
- Thanks for Laughing But I Wasn't Joking.
- Tasmanian Freight Logistics Council (Australia)
- Texas Family Literacy Center (Austin)
- Tobacco Free Lake County (Lake County, IL)
- Tokyo Foreign Language College (Japan)
- Toronto Food Luck Club (Canada)
- Travel Foreign Location Codes (USDA)
- Tobacco Free Las Cruces Coalition (New Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other middle school students who won in the contest sponsored by the Transportation Foundation of Los Angeles include: Brandon Houle of Patrick Henry Middle School, third place; Jenna Thornhill, most innovative, and Michael Woodward, most original, both of Frost Middle School.