These applications include transportation equipment cleaning, wood treating, quench water recycling and marine applications such as hydroblasting, bilgewater treatment and hull washing.
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for Transportation Equipment Cleaning (regulations; US EPA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- Transatlantic Economic Council (Transatlantic Business Dialogue)
- Transcription Elongation Complex
- Transearth Coast
- Transient Erythroblastopenia of Childhood
- Transitional Executive Council
- Transluminal Extraction Catheter
- Transmit Error Counter (computer networking)
- Transport and Environment Committee (UK)
- Transport En Commun (French: Public Transport; Belgium)
- Transportation Engineering Council (North Carolina)