The Surface Transportation Program and Transportation Enhancement activities are among the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) programs administered through State departments of transportation (DOTS).
What does TEA stand for?
TEA stands for Transportation Enhancement Activities (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TEA
We have 236 other meanings of TEA in our Acronym Attic
- Trace Element Analysis
- Trade Expansion Act
- Training Effectiveness Analysis
- Training Employment Advice Shop
- Transferred Episcopal Arrangements
- Transient Effect Area
- Transitional Employment Assistance (State of Arkansas)
- Transportability Engineering Analysis
- Transportation Engineering Agency
- Transportation Engineering Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 million for Transportation Enhancement Activities projects and $12.
By their very nature, transportation enhancement activities can coalesce a broad range of interests to serve the common goal of improving communities and protecting the environment.