The strategic goal themes from the interviews pertain to SALE and its interface with transportation automated information systems.
What does TAIS stand for?
TAIS stands for Transportation Automated Information Systems (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAIS
We have 26 other meanings of TAIS in our Acronym Attic
- Traumatologist's Automatic Information Retrieval System
- Tactical Air Intelligence System
- Tactical Airspace Integration System (US Army)
- Target Architecture & Implementation Strategy
- Target Architecture and Implementation Strategy
- Technology Applications Information System
- Teknologier för Autonoma Intelligenta System (Swedish: Technologies for Autonomous Intelligent Systems)
- Telecommunications and Automated Information System
- Texas Apiary Inspection Service
- Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- Truth Arises in Search (emcee)
- The American International School of Muscat
- The American Internet Society of Manufactured Home Owners
- The Aviation Industry Superannuation Trust (Australia)
- Tinzaparin in Acute Ischaemic Stroke Trial
- Telecommunications and Applied Information Theory (Ulm University; Germany)
- Tulsa Airports Improvement Trust (Tulsa, OK)
- Total Army Instructor Training Course (US Army)
- Taiwan External Trade Development Council
- Technical Air Intelligence Unit (WW2)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It combines the best business practices of the current Service-unique transportation automated information systems into a single automated information system capable of meeting both joint and Service-specific requirements worldwide.