Before TMO accepts the item for shipment, they are supposed to receive a line of accounting (LOA) or transportation account code (TAC) which is an account number where the shipment costs eventually get charged.
What does TAC stand for?
TAC stands for Transportation Account Code
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAC
We have 736 other meanings of TAC in our Acronym Attic
- Transaction Code
- Transactions on Automatic Control (journal)
- Transatlantic Council (Boy Scouts of America Council for Europe, North Africa and the Near East)
- Transatlantic Programs Center (USACE)
- Transfer At Cost
- Transitional Advisory Council
- Transnational Auditors Committee
- Transparent Auto-Compilation
- Transport Accident Commission (Australian government car accident insurance)
- Transportation Account Codes
- Transportation Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Transportation Allowance Committee
- Transportation Association of Canada
- Transports de l'Agglomération Châtelleraudaise (French public transit company)
- Trauma Advisory Council (various locations)
- Trauma Association of Canada
- Travel Assistance Center (US DoD)
- Treatment Action Campaign (South Africa)
- Treatment of Aluminium in Crucible (aluminum industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The DFAS reimburses the bank for its payments, using the transportation account code or line of accounting established in the PowerTrack[R] record.
These ITOs will assign USAMC working capitol funds and Transportation Account Codes on bills of lading and overocean manifests via DoD standard software to pay carriers.