AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Continental Airlines (NYSE: CAL) has welcomed the result of the United States Senate Appropriations Committee vote on the Transportation, Treasury, Housing and Urban Development Appropriations bill for FY 2007.
What does TTHUD stand for?
TTHUD stands for Transportation, Treasury, Housing and Urban Development (bill)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Temporary Threshold Shift
- Thornton Township High School (Blue Island, IL)
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society (Canada)
- Trainees, Transients, Holdees, and Students (US Army)
- Training, Transient, Hospital and School
- Transit Tech High School (Brooklyn, NY)
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Transient, Trainee, Holdee and Student Allowance (Army)
- The Toby Henderson Trust (Northumberland, England, UK)
- Trinidad and Tobago Hospitality and Tourism Institute
- Tactical Target Illustration
- Tactical Traffic Image
- Taman Tamadun Islam
- Tampa Technical Institute
- Target to Improve (various companies)
- Teacher Telephone Interview (behavioral science)
- Teacher Training Initiative (various organizations)
- Teaching Translation & Interpreting (Conference)
- Team Technology, Inc. (various locations)
- TEAM TESOL institute (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON, July 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Continental Airlines today released the following statement from Jeff Smisek, president of the company, in response to the Senate Appropriations Committee vote on the Transportation, Treasury, Housing and Urban Development Appropriations bill for FY 2007: "Continental welcomes the Senate Appropriations Committee's action to block the Department of Transportation from implementing its flawed rulemaking on foreign control of U.
House of Representatives for passing the 2006 Transportation, Treasury, Housing and Urban Development Appropriations bill.