2012 Contractor name : SKANSKA CONSTRUCTION UK LTD, Contractor address : Maple Cross House, Denhamway, Maple Cross, WD3 9SW Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, Financier : European Union (EU) Agency : Transport for London (Commercial - Premises and Office Services Team) Windsor House, 42- 50 Victoria Street Contact point(s): Transport for London For the attention of: Amanda Fearing SW1H 0TL London UNITED KINGDOM E-mail: amandafearing@tfl.
What does TfL stand for?
TfL stands for Transport for London
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TfL
We have 109 other meanings of TfL in our Acronym Attic
- Thulium Fiber Laser
- Time for Lunch
- Time for Lyme, Inc (Greenwich, CT)
- Time from Launch (US NASA)
- Time-Frequency Localization
- Toronto Fun League (LAN gaming group)
- Toxic Free Legacy (various locations)
- Training for Life (UK)
- Transfer Flight Level
- Transparent Failure Location
- Transport, Forwarding, Logistics (various companies)
- Tree Farm Licence (forest industry)
- TRICARE for Life (health care system for retired military)
- True Forced Loneliness
- Tuition Fee Loan (Singapore)
- Teaching Foreign Languages to Adults (certification)
- Texas Foreign Language Association (est. 1953)
- Three and Four Letter Acronyms
- Total Finished Living Area (real estate)
- Transparent Failure Location Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Travel Business Review - 30 July 2012 Transport for London (TfL), a UK-based government agency responsible for operating the transport system in Greater London, England, is partnering with technology company, Usablenet, for real-time updates and alerts for travellers in London for the 2012 Olympic Games.
With its creaking underground train system and roads which even a congestion charge, the coordination manager for the Olympics for the state-owned Transport for London, that budget is protected from political and economic pressures.
Transport for London, which manages the Underground, says no singer will be required to perform a specific song.
Transport for London accused the union of scaremongering and insisted there was no risk to passengers or staff.
It means Transport for London can manage kerb space and the FTA's members can cut back on the pounds 500m worth of parking tickets they receive each year - and the pounds 100m in administration costs in dealing with them.
Serco awarded contract to operate London Cycle Hire Scheme 12 August 2009 Serco Group plc (Serco), the international service company, announces that it has been awarded a new contract by Transport for London (TfL) to design build and operate the London Cycle Hire scheme (LCHS).
TRANSPORT company Go-Ahead is to buy the assets of East Thames Buses from Transport for London for pounds 5m.