0 version was used by the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) to develop transport layer security protocol (TLS) as an Internet standard.
What does TLSP stand for?
TLSP stands for Transport Layer Security Protocol
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TLSP
We have 1 other meaning of TLSP in our Acronym Attic
- Tramo Libre Sin Muerte (Spanish: No-Kill Free Section; fishing designation; various locations)
- Transport Layer Security Model
- Texas Lone Star Network
- The Lounge Says No (Ars Technica Lounge)
- Thoracic Lumbar Sacral Orthotic
- Thoracic Lumbosacral Orthosis
- The Lost Shrine of the Gorgeous Ones
- The Last Shadow Puppets (band)
- Titanium Locking Screw-Plate (cervical spine fractures)
- Traffic Light Synchronization Program (California Transportation Commission)
- Transport Layer Service Protocol (Network Security Standards Oversight Group)
- Trypsin-Like Serine Protease
- Transport Layer Sequenced Packet Protocol
- Texas Lone Star Realty (Austin, TX)
- Too Long Still Read
- Torres Llompart, Sanchez Ruiz (certified public accountants; Puerto Rico and New York)
- Transoceanic Line-Switched Ring
- Thymic Lymphoma Tumour Suppressor Region 5
- Top-Level System Requirements Document
- Tactical Life Support System
Samples in periodicals archive:
ZixConnect is a managed Transport Layer Security protocol (TLS) service designed specifically for secure financial communications with federal banking regulators, banks and other financial institutions.
OpenSSL implements the Secure Sockets Layer and Transport Layer Security protocols for secure network communications and includes a general purpose cryptography.