The Serial RapidIO Physical Layer and Logical (IO) and Transport Layer Interface LogiCOREs are available from Xilinx today.
What does TLI stand for?
TLI stands for Transport Layer Interface
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TLI
We have 148 other meanings of TLI in our Acronym Attic
- Toastmaster's Leadership Institute
- Tony Buzan Licensed Instructor (Netherlands)
- Too Little Information
- Top Line Initiative (various companies)
- Top of Logging Interval (energy production)
- Total Lymphoid Irradiation
- Traffic Load Index (Air Traffic Control)
- Trans-Lunar Injection
- Transactions et Locations Immobilières (French: Rentals and Real Estate Transactions)
- Transmission Links Ireland Ltd (Co Kerry, Ireland)
- Transport Level Interface
- Transport Library Interface (network management)
- Transport Logistique Interim (French: Interim Transport Logistics)
- Treaty Limited Item(s)
- Trypsinogen Like Immunoreactivity (veterinary diagnostics for canines/felines with pancreatic disorders)
- Tucker-Lewis Index
- Tax Law Improvement Act (Australia)
- Tianjin Lingang Industrial Area (China)
- Trent Lott International Airport (Moss Point, MS)
- Twin Lakes Improvement Association (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SpiderTCP also has a set of BSD applications, a BSD socket programming interface, support for Transport Layer Interface (TLI) and DLPI.
The HCI UART transport layer interface conforms to section H:4 of the Bluetooth Specification.