The OASIS ebXML Messaging Technical Committee develops and recommends technology for the transport, routing and packaging of business transactions using standard Internet technologies.
What does TRP stand for?
TRP stands for Transport, Routing and Packaging
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TRP
We have 210 other meanings of TRP in our Acronym Attic
- Transit Roads Programme (Canada)
- Transition Relevant Place (conversation analysis)
- Transition Research Projects
- Transitional Regional Plan (New Zealand)
- Transitions Ramp Park (Michigan)
- Translational Research Program (National Cancer Institute)
- Transmission Research Program
- Transnational Radical Party
- Transport and Routing Protocol
- Transportation Resource Partners (Bloomfield Hills, MI)
- Traumatic Reticulopericarditis (cattle disease)
- Traumatic Reticuloperitonitis (hardware disease in cattle)
- Tree-Based Reparameterization
- Tribal Response Program (US EPA)
- Trigger Point
- Tropical Rainforest Programme (IUCN)
- Truancy Reduction Program
- True Role Play
Samples in periodicals archive:
The transport, routing and packaging project team is focused on defining the specification for a universal business-grade messaging service to support the secure, reliable exchange of ebXML messages.
It also demonstrated the ability to use Transport, Routing and Packaging specifications to send a message via the RosettaNet "Create Purchase Order" business process.