The Transplantation of Human Organs Act, 1994, approved brain death and provided regulations for the retrieval, storage and transplanting of human organs.
What does THOA stand for?
THOA stands for Transplantation of Human Organs Act (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THOA
We have 2 other meanings of THOA in our Acronym Attic
- Two Horizons New Testament Commentary (book)
- Tamils Health Organisation
- Target Hand-Off
- Temporary Housing Officer (US FEMA)
- The Holy Observer (publication)
- Top Hits Online (weekly music chart)
- Traditional Hand-Off (algorithm)
- Traditional Healers Organisation (South Africa)
- Taller de Historia Andina (Spanish: Andean History Workshop)
- The Head of Alfredo Garcia (blog)
- Temasek Hall Orientation Committee
- Texas Hematology Oncology Centers (Dallas, TX)
- The Height of Callousness (SpineShank album)
- The Hope of Change (band)
- The Human Overpopulation Crisis (course)
- Theatre Head of Contracts (NATO)
- Theatre Organization of Cyprus
- The History of Computing Project
- The Heart of Darkness (Joseph Conrad book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The proposed amendments to the Transplantation of Human Organs Act, 1994, will keep women from being the donors if male members in the family are fit to do so.
Byline: ANI New Delhi, Sept 17 (ANI): The Cabinet today approved the amendment proposed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare to the Transplantation of Human Organs Act.