Abstract The aim of this retrospective study was to describe the oncologic and functional results of treating oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma with transoral robotic surgery and neck dissection as monotherapy.
What does TORS stand for?
TORS stands for Transoral Robotic Surgery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TORS
We have 1 other meaning of TORS in our Acronym Attic
- Torpedo Exercise
- Torpedo Explosive
- Torpedo Squadron (US Navy)
- Trades, Orders, Reports and Quotes
- Take-Off Run Required
- Torricelli (unit of pressure equal to 1/760 atmosphere)
- Tournament of Roses Radio Amateurs (Pasadena, CA)
- Taskforce for Obesity Research at Southwestern (Dallas, TX)
- Thrown Object Restraint System (Vermeer Manufacturing Company)
- Transformer Oil Regeneration System (Omega Systems)
- Trinity Outpatient Rehabilitation Services (Rock Island, IL)
- Taiwan Organ Registry and Sharing Center
- Toronto Scottish Regiment (Toronto, Canada)
- Torque-Sensing (Gleason differential that biases torque)
- Thirty and Over Recreational Soccer Organization (Texas)
- Toronto Star (Canadian Newspaper)
- Tomato Ringspot Virus
- Tactical Operational Readiness Trainer
- Test Operations Review Team
- Theatre of the Relatively Talentless (est. 2002; University of Minnesota; Minneapolis, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 kidney cancer program in the world * More than 100 transoral robotic surgery cases for head and neck cancers since 2010, among the most performed in the country.
In 12 chapters, US and Danish radiation oncologists cover current and future therapeutic approaches, such as intensity-modulated radiation therapy, combined modalities, targeted therapy, induction chemotherapy, transoral robotic surgery and postoperative radiation therapy, and particle therapy; outcomes research, palliative care and symptom management, and toxicity assessment and reporting; and factors influencing clinical decisions, including biomarkers and image guidance.