14 HV6431 Held at the Terrorism, Transnational Crime and Corruption Center of American U.
What does TTCC stand for?
TTCC stands for Transnational Crime and Corruption Center (American University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TTCC
We have 33 other meanings of TTCC in our Acronym Attic
- Toyota Technical Center Asia Pacific Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Takin' the Country Back (country music blog)
- Trinidad and Tobago Cricket Board
- Trusted Timely Computing Base
- Tsuchiura Tsukuba Convention Bureau (Japan)
- Twin Tiers Community Band (Eldred, PA)
- Tapply Thompson Community Center (Bristol, NH)
- Tennessee Technology Center at Covington
- The Technical Cooperation Committee
- The Top Careers Club (Poland)
- Travel Training Career Centre
- Trainee and Training Course Completions Report
- Tianjin Technical College for the Deaf (China)
- Trinidad and Tobago Central Depository
- Tetrachloroethylene (chemistry)
- Through the Customer's Eyes (customer service training course)
- Toshiba Television Central Europe (manufacturing; Kobierzyce, Poland)
- Trade Team Canada Environment
- Transportation Terminal Center, Europe
- Transportation Terminal Command Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
Louise Shelley, Director, Transnational Crime and Corruption Center, American University; Lucinda Low, Esq.
30, 2000 "Transnational crime is a threat to political, economic, environmental and social systems worldwide," according to Jim Kerins, president of the National Fraud Center (NFC), who will speak at the 2000 Transnational Crime and Corruption Center Conference today in Washington D.