The agency has approved a class-wide risk management program for all transmucosal immediate-release fentanyl formulations.
What does TIRF stand for?
TIRF stands for Transmucosal Immediate-Release Fentanyl (medicine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TIRF
We have 2 other meanings of TIRF in our Acronym Attic
- Tire Initiative for Research, Education and Safety (Tire Industry Association)
- Total Integrated Road Evaluation System (rating scale)
- Transportation Interface and Reporting System
- Transposable and Interspersed Repetitive Elements (genomes)
- The Indian Rafting Foundation
- The International Research Foundation for English Language Education (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Total Internal Reflectance Fluorimetry (biomedical technology)
- Total Internal Reflection Fluorescent (microscopy)
- Traffic Injury Research Foundation
- Transmittal/Information Request Form (US NASA)
- Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy
- Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence Microscopy
- Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- Tennessee Institute for Responsible Government (Greeneville, TN)
- The Independent Research Group (investment)
- Trinidad Islandwide Rice Growers Association
- This Is Really Happening (blog)
- The Information Research Institute (Manchester Metropolitan University; UK)
- Transamerica International Reinsurance Ireland (Aegon Company)
- Towage Industry Reform Implementation Committee (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over the past few years, the market for transmucosal immediate-release fentanyl products for breakthrough cancer pain has quickly become crowded, and as a result, fewer companies feature breakthrough cancer pain products in their development pipelines.