25 om, the smallest size in the world for the transmissive liquid crystal displays, and we believe it can be further reduced.
What does TLCD stand for?
TLCD stands for Transmissive Liquid Crystal Display
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TLCD
We have 1 other meaning of TLCD in our Acronym Attic
- The Life Christian Church
- Theater Logistics Coordination Center
- Thin Line Connectivity Capability
- Total Life-Cycle Cost
- Texas Licensed Child Care Association
- Tallahassee-Leon County Civic Center (Florida)
- Total Life Cycle Competition Plan
- Total Life Cycle Competition Strategy
- Tactical Low Cost Drone
- Top-Level Context Diagram
- Tuned Liquid Column Damper (engineering)
- Tammy Lynn Center for Developmental Disabilities (North Carolina State University)
- Tribal Learning Community and Educational Exchange (University of California, Los Angeles)
- T-Lymphocyte Colony-Enhancing Factor
- Temperature-Labile Cholesterol Ester Hydrolase
- T Lymphocyte Colony Formation (hematology)
- Tax Loss Carrying Forward (South Korea)
- Technology Literacy Challenge Fund
- TIXS Link Control Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kopin has played a pivotal role in establishing its transmissive liquid crystal display (LCD) as the standard microdisplays for high-volume, full-color product applications, and I am excited about the range of emerging opportunities for our technology in the future.