Transmission Network Control System (TNCS) -- Today's complex multimedia applications require high levels of system reliability and availability.
What does TNCS stand for?
TNCS stands for Transmission Network Control System (Scientific-Atlanta)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TNCS
We have 5 other meanings of TNCS in our Acronym Attic
- Toba National College of Maritime Technology (Mie, Japan)
- The News Channel Network
- Tennessee Network of Community Organizations
- Tokyo New City Orchestra (Japan)
- Tenable Nessus Certified Professional
- Texas Narcotics Control Program
- Tennessee College Republicans
- Transmit Next Counter Register (computing)
- Turkish National Crystallographic Association
- Third National Cancer Survey
- Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation (India)
- Tamil Nadu Cultural Society of Canada (Toronto, Canada)
- The Nature Conservancy of Texas (Collegeport, TX)
- The Network Center Trading
- Thermal Neutron Capture Therapy
- Tokuyama National College of Technology (Yamaguchi, Japan)
- Tokyo National College of Technology (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tomakomai National College of Technology (Hokkaido, Japan)
- Toyama National College of Technology (Toyama, Japan)
- Toyota National College of Technology (Aichi, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scientific-Atlanta has licensed the Netcool/Software Developers Kit(TM) (Netcool/SDK) from Micromuse to create a Netcool Ready(TM) version of its Transmission Network Control System (TNCS) software for broadband networks.
Cable operators will also be able to remotely control and monitor node status and activity using Scientific-Atlanta's Transmission Network Control System (TNCS).