In Texas the Transmission Cost Recovery Factor (TCRF) allows for SPS to recover incremental transmission investments between rate cases.
What does TCRF stand for?
TCRF stands for Transmission Cost Recovery Factor (various states)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCRF
We have 7 other meanings of TCRF in our Acronym Attic
- Turks and Caicos Real Estate Association
- Treasure Coast Real Estate Investors Association (Port St. Lucie, Florida)
- Toronto Commercial Real Estate Women (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Triangle Commercial Real Estate Women (Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill, NC)
- Terminal Chronic Renal Failure
- The Cutting Room Floor
- Total Cleared Renal Fraction
- Tower Cancer Research Foundation (Beverly Hills, CA; est. 1996)
- Traffic Congestion Relief Fund (California)
- Transcervical Resection of Fibroid
- Trauma Care Revolving Fund (court cases)
- T Cell Receptor Gamma (genetics)
- Teagascóir Choimisiúin le Rinci Gaelacha (Gaelic: Commission Certified Irish Dance Teacher)
- Terminal City Roller Girls (Vancouver, BC)
- The Cavan Rebellion Group (gang)
- Traders Catalog Resource Guide (trading cards)
- Twin Cities Recorder Guild (American Recorder Society)
- Twin Cities Robotics Group (Minnesota)
- T Cell Receptor Gamma Joining P (genetics)
- Tribal Colleges Research Grants Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 million and implements a transmission cost recovery factor, which Fitch views as a credit positive given SPS's need for additional transmission investment.