Once the adaptation layer's sublayers finish packaging data, a physical layer Transmission Convergence sublayer packages cells inside the transmission frame.
What does TCS stand for?
TCS stands for Transmission Convergence Sublayer (ATMF)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TCS
We have 569 other meanings of TCS in our Acronym Attic
- Trajectory Control Sensor
- Trane Comfort Specialist (energy products)
- Transaction Code Sets
- Transaction Context Server
- Transactions on Circuits and Systems (IEEE)
- Transactions on Computer Systems
- Transdermal Contraceptive System
- Transformational Communications Study
- Transition Coordination Site (various locations)
- Translation Confinement and Sustainment
- Transnational Civil Society
- Transparent Cache Switching (computer networking)
- Transport Control Subsystem (Nortel)
- Transport Conversion School (Pakistan Air Force)
- Transylvania County Schools (North Carolina)
- Tranzum Courier Service (Pakistan)
- Trash Can Sinatras (band)
- Treacher Collins Syndrome
- Treasury Communications System
- Tri-City Storm (Kearney, Nebraska hockey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The function corresponds to portions of the Transmission Convergence sublayer and the ATM layer in the BISDN Protocol Reference Model.
This solution also offers scalability for CO suppliers, integration of the ATM transmission convergence sublayer to improve port density, and support of UTOPIA level 2 ports.
a) Complies with the ATM Forum Cell-based Transmission Convergence Sublayer specification for Clear Channel Interfaces (e.
end users with a wide variety of standardized media for ATM, the ATM Forum has approved five new specifications: UNI for E3, a Cell-based Transmission Convergence Sublayer for Clear Channel Interfaces, a 155 Mbps interface for Category 3 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable, a 622 Mbps optical interface for multimode fiber, and Utopia Level 2.