In the afternoon, the committee hears briefings on several meetings, including the Health and Human Services Advisory Committee on Blood Safety and Availability, a public workshop on risk mitigation strategies to address procoagulant activity in immune globulin products, and the Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies Advisory Committee.
What does TSEAC stand for?
TSEAC stands for Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies Advisory Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TSEAC in our Acronym Attic
- Typical Software Engineer
- The SemWare Editor Professional
- Test, Systems Engineering, & Evaluation
- Tissue-Specific Extinguisher 1
- Taiwan Security Enhancement Act
- Tennessee State Employees Association
- Texas State Education Agency
- Texas Student Education Association
- Trade Show Exhibitors Association
- Transportation Staff Engineer Assistant
- Total Skin Electron Beam (radiation therapy)
- Two-Source Energy Balance
- Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration (Tallinn, Estonia)
- Turku School of Economics and Business Administration (Finland)
- Total Skin Electron Beam Irradiation
- Total Skin Electron Beam Therapy
- Tactical Speech Security Equipment
- Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation
- Technical Specification Evaluation Centre (Bangalore, India)
- Technical Specification Evaluation Certificate
Samples in periodicals archive:
But at a recent meeting, the FDA's Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies Advisory Committee voted 15-0 that this report should not change the agency's latest assessment of the risk of vCJD infection associated with plasma-derived factor VIII products licensed in the United States.
chair of the FDA's Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies Advisory Committee and an investigator for the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.