Feedback was sent to the National Cancer Institute (NCI) on draft initiatives developed by its Translational Research Working Group, and a call was issued for increased NCI support for nurse scientists.
What does TRWG stand for?
TRWG stands for Translational Research Working Group (est. 2005; US NIH National Cancer Institute)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TRWG
We have 8 other meanings of TRWG in our Acronym Attic
- Twin Rivers Wrestling Club
- Turtle River Watershed Conservation District (Rose du Lac, Manitoba, Canada)
- Tarrant Regional Water District (Texas)
- Three Rivers Walk to Emmaus (Pennsylvania)
- Three Rivers Winter Ensemble Association
- Technical Review Working Group
- Terrestrial Resources Working Group
- Trade Remedies Working Group
- Training Requirements Working Group (NATO)
- Training With Guidance
- Training With Guidance System
- Three Rivers Workforce Investment Board (Pittsburgh, PA)
- TRW Imaging Spectrometer
- Tsunami Recovery Waste Management Programme (UN Development Programme; Indonesia)
- Technical Requirements Wireline Terminals
- Tibetan Refugee Welfare Office
- Training Without Guidance
- Training Without Guidance System
- Tar River Writing Project (North Carolina)
- Trophy Room Wood Products (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was one of three co-chairs of the National Cancer Institute's Translational Research Working Group, which worked to reengineer translational cancer science across the nation, and has been a member of the scientific advisory boards of several companies focused on the development of new technologies and treatments for human cancer, a member of the American Association of Cancer Research's Board of Directors, President of the National Coalition for Cancer Research, and a member of the Scientific Advisory Board of the Prostate Cancer Foundation.