About TAUS The Translation Automation User Society (TAUS) is a community of users and providers of translation technologies and services.
What does TAUS stand for?
TAUS stands for Translation Automation User Society (est. 2004)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAUS
We have 2 other meanings of TAUS in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy (various schools)
- Temple Association of University Professionals (Philadelphia, PA)
- Topics in Astroparticle and Underground Physics
- Totally and Utterly Pissed Off
- Tomahawk All-Up Round
- Target Adaptive Unitary and Dispenser Robotic Ubiquity System (German and Swedish cruise missile)
- Transfer and Automated Registration of Uncertified Stock
- Transfer Articulation of University Requirements at UB System (University of Buffalo, New York)
- Tea Association of the USA, Inc
- Transabdominal Ultrasonography
- Thrombolysis and Angioplasty in Unstable Angina
- Theatre Arts University Theatre (Virginia Tech)
- Tulsa Area United Way (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- Turkish Association of University Women (est. 1949)
- The Association of University of Wisconsin Professionals (Madison, WI)
- Target Acquisition and Verification
- Technical Architecture View
- Technical Assistance Visit
- Technical Availability
- Teen Age Volunteer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Technologies now offer a favorable environment for the translation industry to respond to pervasive market forces such as user demand for real-time translation," said Jaap van der Meer, founder and director of the Translation Automation User Society (TAUS).