We are proud to represent the life's work of world-renowned researchers and education leaders and have a steadfast commitment to translating research into practice, with a proven track record of helping schools and districts boost student participation, improve test scores, and increase graduation rates.
What does TRIP stand for?
TRIP stands for Translating Research Into Practice
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TRIP
We have 85 other meanings of TRIP in our Acronym Attic
- Token Ring Interface Processor (Cisco 7000 series routers)
- Topic, Relationship, Identity, Process (conflict resolution)
- Toxic Release Inventory Program (EPA)
- Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights
- TRAF (TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor) Receptor-Associated Factor)-Interacting Protein (molecular biology)
- Traffic Response and Information Partnership
- Transaction Register Inquiry Program (Ford Motor Co)
- Transcontinental ISDN Project
- Transformation-Induced Plasticity (high strength steels)
- Transit and Rail Inspection Pilot (TSA)
- Transportation Regional Incentive Program (Florida)
- Transportation Remuneration Incentive Program (West Virginia)
- Transportation Resource & Information Partnership (Colorado Department of Transportation)
- Trauma Resolution Integration Program (Nova Southeastern University)
- Traveler Redress Inquiry Program (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Traveller's Road Information Portal (Canada)
- Tuition Reduction Incentive Program
- Turning Research Into Practice
- Thyroid Receptor Interacting Protein 5
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: translating research into practice.
It incorporates responsibilities carried out at all levels of school operation and steps for setting the tone, translating research into practice, arranging for collaboration, and reflecting on processes and outcomes.
It will be led by Newcastle University but Durham University's School for Health and the Wolfson Research Institute, based at Queen's Campus in Stockton, will play a key part in the centre by leading on translating research into practice.
Maria Shirey, RN, MS, MBA, CNAA, BC, FACHE, AACN Certification Corporation board member, presented her research, "Stress and Coping in Nurse Managers: Translating Research Into Practice," at the 18th International Nursing Research Congress Focusing on Evidence-Based Practice in Vienna, Austria.
One of the final chapters discusses the nurse's role in translating research into practice.
TRANSLATING RESEARCH INTO PRACTICE The President's New Freedom Commission on Mental Health (2003) asserted that "New, relevant research findings must be systematically conveyed to front-line providers so that they can be applied to practice quickly" (p.
The initiative builds on our efforts toward translating research into practice by funding demonstration projects and other strategies to support the broad adoption of research results.